Group test sites
Group test sites (junkaijo in Japanese) are the approximately 18,000 junior high schools, high schools, colleges, and other institutions that have been approved to administer the EIKEN tests on an individual basis.
- 1.Group test sites may administer the first stage of EIKEN grades 2, Pre-2, 3, 4, and 5 on the dates designated. For grades 3 and higher, students who pass the first stage will be invited to take the second stage (speaking test) at a nearby public test site.
- 2.Registration is currently limited to institutions in Japan.
- 3.The minimum number of examinees per session is 10.
- 4.The institution's registration form must be received by the Eiken Service Center no later than one month prior to the beginning of the examinee application period for their desired initial test-administration date.
- For example: EIKEN Fall Session 2013 (October 13, 2013)
Examinee application period begins: August 1, 2013
Deadline for group test-site registration applications: July 1, 2013
- 5.Registration materials, test application forms, and instructions for administering the test are currently available in Japanese only.
- 6.To request a registration packet for your school or institution, please submit your request via this contact form. Be sure to include the name of your institution and full postal address.