- Indications Based on "Act on Specified Commercial Transactions"
Indications Based on "Act on Specified Commercial Transactions"
Name of organization, address, and name of representative
Eiken Foundation of Japan
55 Yokodera-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8055
Representative: Koichi Matsukawa
Eiken Foundation of Japan, IELTS Administration Office
- *Available between 10:00 and 17:00 on weekdays.
Not available on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Payable by the following cards:
VISA, MasterCard, NICOS, and JCB
Cash payment at convenience stores
Payable at the following convenience stores:
Lawson, Family Mart, and Seicomart
Term of payment
An amount paid by credit card will be charged upon settlement.
In case of cash payment at a convenience store, please make payment within 4 days inclusive of the day of completion of the registration procedure.
If you fail to attend any part of the test, you will not be eligible for a refund* except in the following circumstances. An administration fee of 6,100 JPY (including tax) will be made for this service. (*1)
- 1.Serious illness on the test day. Minor illnesses and colds are not considered grounds for refund. Medical evidence is required. (*2)
- 2.Interruption of public transportation on the test day. Certification from the public transport company is required. (*2)
- 3.Loss or bereavement - attending the funeral of a family member. Relevant documentation is required. (*2)
- *1Eiken Foundation of Japan will provide a refund only when the candidate's request has been approved.
- *2The evidence must be original and issued within a day before or after the registered test date.
If we receive your cancellation Rquest Form in prescribed by us by 17:00 on the registration closing date, a paid amount less the handling charge of 6,100 JPY will be refunded.